Kawasaki World banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
ddub...

The buckle guard was $69.95 and fuse box cover was $72.70. They took about one week from when I placed the order on the phone. The buckle guard is held in place by 3m type tape, which surrounds it's perimter. I took Hans advice and cleaned the area of the tank where the tape would sit with alcohol, for positive contact. I seriously doubt that it would come off with normal use.

Scott W.

BigSaint, thanks for the response :) I really like that buckle guard, do you know if he stocks those? I know I should ask him (Hans) but I hear he's hard to get a hold of. Thanks again for your info :wink:

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Ditto on what Voz said. I called him around lunch time (eastern) and got right through. I'm fairly sure he has some stock. Both the pieces are labled with a date and signature. I don't recall which one was made earlier this year, the other was made in early Sept. If you REALLY need to know, I could pull off the fuse cover and then I'll know which was which. I don't know him, but just judging from his workmanship I'd say that Hans is a straight shooter and won't BS you regarding shipping times. Give him a shout and see what he has to say.

Scott W.

What year?

I have the faster green 2001 model :lol: Believe me, once you see them on your bike, it's like night and day. You'll ask yourself how you ever let those dull grey/black plastic things stay on your bike.

Just ordered the ram air covers

I have to say I was a bit excited to see that Hans had finished the ramair covers for the 02 and that they replace the dash pieces too.

But....OUCH....$298.xx Did I spend it....well.....yes. and He mentioned that he is putting together a short front fender for you 00-01 guys as well as a replacement snorkle for us '02 guys.

So start saving!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.