Kawasaki World banner

The new H2 SE

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  olgry1 
#1 ·
This thing has to find it’s way into my garage! Looks like my VFR 1200 DCT will be gone next spring.

See less See more
#6 ·
Awesome bike, I got to see it in person at the NYC bike show in December but the 22k MSRP will keep it out of my garage. I'd have been all in at 16k or 18k but 20+ puts it beyond my reach. I opted instead for a 2017 ZX14R SE, paid 11200, I'll add risers, peg lowering kit, aftermarket bags, save 8 grand and be happy. I'll wait a couple years and buy a low mileage H2SX and save a few thousand.

#7 ·
Same here... looking it over got the juices flowing , but I already have a Connie and a good running A model...
Another slab bike with hard bags for touring by myself would be appealing though , been riding the 12 for 13 years..

Did some reading and I’m now on the hunt for a Bmw R1200s ?

#8 ·
Craigslist for Chicago (Evanston) has a yellow R1200s with 12,000 miles on it for sale with the Ohlins, wider rear wheel, etc. for just under $8K.
I have a BMW tank bag for the R1200s if you should be looking for one in the future. I had a mint low mileage R1200s in the past. They are a great bike to ride and very unique/rare.

I was part of the Chicago contingent that attended the DG rallies in the past. The one year I thought you attended with your son??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.