Kawasaki World banner

1781 - 1799 of 1799 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Kawasaki dealer nearby to me at least has a H2 and H2R on the stands in the shop, the H2R has been ridden at Phillip Island by the owner, the H2 is up for grabs. They have already sold a few and are waiting for delivery.

Very interesting to see both and compare the differences on looks/parts at least.

The salesman I was talking to showed me a video on his ph of the H2 with a new style akrapovic and a sound clip of it. Some of the staff including the boss race in local and national super bike series, so are right into it!

Don.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sorry mate but its not the H2R , it's an H2 .......

complete with its integrated supercharger and 300+ horsepower.........

confusion beyond belief
You really are a f*cking Dope lol

PS Bog , I still am laughing my ass off at your FACT 180 hp at the wheel dickhead !:crackup:
Its a shame you dumb fucks don't want to know the Honda now :rotflmao:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
1) The 210-hp (with ram-air effect) Kawasaki Ninja H2 is fast, and it feels very fast.

so do & so are at least a handful of other bikes out there. Oh, and isnt that 210 BHP with ram air? throw it on a dyno for God's sake & quit with this BS subjective crap.

2) Both H2s fill the handling middle ground between Kawasaki’s ZX-10R and ZX-14R models.

so a zx-10 ( and several other liter bikes) outperform(s) the H2& H2R in handling. yeah, we figured that

3) you can drag the pegs with slicks

yawwwwnnnnnnn........

4)203 indicated on the R model

so @ 180 actual. yeah, okay. What do the other superbikes hit on that straight? Without this info it's pretty meaningless.

5) Electronic aids.

yeah. most everyone can ride safer with them. 1290 super duke for one does the same.

nothing here yet making me regret I didnt plunk down 25 large.
Yawn !:thefinger:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I guess not mate ? He can ride the mountain part of the track like nothing else ! :scared::thumbup:
PS The H2 is a predator on the road looking at that .. what it was made for ! :thumbup:
Yeah I don't think it was James Hillier? Not on the road with everyday riders? But yeah he knew the course well. But then again there are a lot that do.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Yeah I don't think it was James Hillier? Not on the road with everyday riders? But yeah he knew the course well. But then again there are a lot that do.
+1 mate , its a kick ass irish guy imo , but he could be English thou ? :thumbup:
PS IT IS NOT James Hiller , just a kick ass rider that's pretty big lol ..

·
Registered
577 Posts
Actually, I am getting to the point that I think you are just a troll....nothing more. I'm not even sure that you have a 12R. But so much effort to be a troll...ridiculous. No helmet when riding (but knows it all about racing, although doesn't race), no higher than 4th gear on the highway (lmao), gear-driven turbo (double lmao)...nobody can possibly be that much of a clown! I just can't believe it's possible.
Any movement here? Some time has passed since posting.

Can I at least get recommendations for which oil is best in my scooter?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
252 rwhp out of a bolt on street fueled H2 with the catalectic converter , LOL !
266 + rwhp with race fuel and no cat LOL ! Engine unopened .. PS that's what Brock said but hey , it must still be a heap of shit ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Is Hillier related?

·
Super Moderator
1,283 Posts
Linky no worky

1781 - 1799 of 1799 Posts