Kawasaki World banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts
Discussion starter · #103 ·
Kurveygirl makes mounting the brake reservoir easy. Tygon hose too.
Auto part Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Engine

high effort to bend. Rigid after you bend it.
Easy.

I wanted the preload adjuster out of the way. Horn bracket worked perfect.
Auto part Engine Vehicle Trunk Car

Tygon hose for the rear brake res. delete.
Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Auto part

have to come up with a spacer for the exhaust bracket.

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bicycle part Bumper Auto part
At first glance I thought this was good. But the free play was bad. Soon as I started to let the clutch out it would grab. I knew the stack height was right. Clutch assembly looked good. Well, I pulled a better puller out of the parts bin and it solved my issue.

Now all I need is for Mefirst to hurry up and send those OZRacing Gems to me and I can finish this bike up...lol

cmg

Bike is looking good Sir!!!

Question? -Have you also compromised the angle of the Brembo mastercylinder. Issue for me that when I have it at a comfortable angle, the lever hits the clock if/when steering turned all the way to the left. Clutch lever does not touch the clock.

/Tom

Ps. The Piega wheels will stay with me...

Discussion starter · #105 ·
Bike is looking good Sir!!!

Question? -Have you also compromised the angle of the Brembo mastercylinder. Issue for me that when I have it at a comfortable angle, the lever hits the clock if/when steering turned all the way to the left. Clutch lever does not touch the clock.

/Tom

Ps. The Piega wheels will stay with me...
With mine adjusted to my liking it is very close but does not touch. I can go stop to stop.

cmg

101 - 108 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.