Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You trying to get me killed don't show this to the wife....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Hey, I know someone's wife who got 3 tickets in one week! Hey Roy, You know who that might be?

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
Isn't it comforting to know the kind of driving talent we share the road with riding our motorcycles?

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
My lovely little blonde bride decided to reach for a cd on the floor of the mini van last year, while waiting at a stop light. She thought she heard traffic moving so she stomped on the gas and then looked up just in time to smash the back end of a motionless truck. $2400.00 worth of damage. Well, I figure she learned her lesson but 3 days after getting the van back from the auto body shop, she comes home from work crying. I look out the window and there is a smashed van with just a little less damage than the first time. Only $1400.00, and the best part was...it was for the same damn reason....rammed a motionless vehicle in the arse.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
two words

driving lessons.....

Or get a GOOD insurance policy on her and by her a viper of something...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes but most of them are foreign they are either still learning to drive period or leaning to drive on the right side of the rode.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
I made a sign out of a piece of cardboard for a joke one day. It said..." CAUTION: STUDENT DRIVER!!"
The wife found no humor in it but I LMAO.. :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
The last one got me. That is the first time I have ever seen someone do a stoppie in a station wagon. If she could have just held it up a little longer or spun it around a bit faster she would have been a hero.
LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts