Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Bad link................

stickerlessperforatedsnorkleboogergreenslowerthanshitnowwithsomecfgreenmonstermobile.</p>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Easy has a very interesting article on his site about porting/squishing which I think is very probable. I talked with a mechanical engineer who also knows a bit about flow and he thinks it's entirely possible. I dunno if you guys have seen it or not, but if not, it's under performance upgrades, turbos/heads/etc. Check it out, very interesting stuff....

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make much more of a difference (HP wise) on NON-Fuel injected motors.

Will only see slight midrange increase on most (newer model) FUEL Injected motors.

</p>

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Talking from experience here - make sure you choose a machinist who is VERY knowledgable about porting/polishing AND the 12 head.

A wannabe will shoot your horsepower down the toilet real quick (it may look pretty and shiny, but OOOPS, my peak hp went down by 3?)

There are guys out there that actually specialize in just certain heads, because it's complicated shit to get it right.

I.e: if you're thinking "I've got a Dremel....." stop thinking and keep your head (literally) on.....

Thats all I have to say about that.

</p>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
word up, Blitz. somma these dudes need to recognize that they pay those little guys on the island over there a LOT of money to make this head good stock. If a guy is gonna claim to capitalize on that, he better know what he'z doing, straight up!

</p>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts