Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Systems affected...well...without that, you go nowhere. The throttle input is tied in with most of the systems on the bike.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
You know what I meant..:lol:

He asked what it affects.....spose, it WILL go somewhere....so yep, I was over exaggerating there....ya got me....:crackup:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Maybe not. What affects it is maybe you didn't see my compliment to you on that human study. It went off page as soon as I made comment to you. A simple, nice work, 12r. But it was deleted. That was a lot of work on your end. Again, good job. One decent threadead... Oh well?

Poor decisions on the front end. How come they cry all the time they search for tech, but run the techs off? Strange game.

You see it. I see it. They don't have a clue. I see it as I call it. My bike has zip for problems. And especially FI and the tune. The dash is self diagnosing so that's no problem. I could tell you what might affect other parts but I haven't got a clue. I was just finding you.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Oh I saw it....can't please everyone everyday...:thumbup:

·
Banned
58 Posts
you two are strange doods.did this guy get any help from you to at all.one guy wants one to grab his anckles and the other is just plane strange.sure is humorous to read whatchew guyz wright though.keep on goin.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
If the front office would put the thread he took down... I don't know how much work went into 12r's piece, but that was about the most interesting thread, don't you agree? So, where is this thread, put it back up, someone should have a clue, all we need is one guy listening to us... What is the harm before the thaw?

We are waiting for something. One interesting piece and you guys were going at it... What if it stayed up and running... YOu missed out. Everybody is that guy in the video... Someone always has to make a choice on you. And there is not a think you can do but ponder.

One website after the other... What a psychological mess one person calls the ball. Stay out of it but you can't... You can lead a mouse to a site... LOL

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Rj, I had some basics all laid out right here. Figure I'd mirror the front office. I couldn't compete with that thread... But I think I was cleared by 12r as he clears my tech. It was all there for the OP.

This thread to me was for 12r as a salvo to some cranial thought that was on par... Just saying... Something I enjoyed you destroyed... I returned the flavor. Taste it, taste it, dats for you!

The beauty of dis is, you can't get fired. This is Not your job... You can tell the boss he's a murf. But you guys lose out once that tech question comes up. I hear this place blows away techs. "Like that," I have to guess?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
you need a scope to test the segments to see if any are bad.they are a variable rheostat that will wear out over time.what kind of symptoms are you having .

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I tried in the other thread(s) he has posted about this to get a breakdown of what he's experiencing....no answer on that yet...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Technically, pull the connector off, turn the key on, wait. Did the ecu self diagnose itself, spit a code? If so, it says the ecu is part of the loop. Turn key off. Install connector back on. Turn key on. Wait for code to clear. Did the code clear? The tps is within spec. It is considered, 'a good known part.'

No ohm meter needed. If the part was out of spec, it would code. Make sense? Crank sensor is part of the loop, or she no run. Make sense?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts