Kawasaki World banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Interesting. Check to see if everything is flat? Friction smeared? Stack height?
End of the Pressure plate puller rod not damaged? Hub all notched/damaged.
cmg
I'll pull it out tomorrow, I'm about to hit the hay, I'll let you know what I find 馃憤馃徎 thanks for the help

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Soooo I took the clutch apart checked the rods all the plates all the bearings.... Nothing seemed to be to out of the ordinary, so I put it all back together, went to adjust the free play with the adjustment wheel....????? Huh?? I couldn't get any tension in it even with it turned out all the way to the end, I set the wheel in the middle and adjusted the free play with adjustment nuts at the bottom, I had to adjust about 1/2 an inch to get the free play right. Been on a couple rides and the free play hasn't changed. I'm assuming there must have been something not quite lined up right or where it should have been??? Absolutely no idea but it's fixed so I'm happy haha can ride again with that nagging question in my head, now playing with the auto tune getting some good results with it, thanks for all the help/tips/advice from you guys much appreciated learned something new about the bikes many qwerks regarding that pull rod difference from the 2000 model and the rest. More knowledge is always good

21 - 23 of 23 Posts