Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need new tires any suggestions? Some say road pilot 4 or 3 for better handling.Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I run Roadsmart II's and get about 13k out of a set; that appears to be a few thousand more than the Michelins. I don't think you can go wrong with either tire.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I put a set of bridgestones T30 on my wife's Honda and surprisingly they work great. I bought a set of T30 GTc f's for my Concours, I'm just waiting to put them on. They are considerably less expensive then the rest so if they work as good on the concours I might just stick with them.

Lou

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feed back riding season is here and decided to go with the road piolet 4 gts.Wow,the bike handles like a sport bike(heavy sport bike).The stock tires were the worst tires I ever had on any stock bike.Kawasaki should change out the Bridgestones for real tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got 8,500+ miles out of the PR4's that were on the bike when I got it. Almost 5,000 of that was fully loaded on the interstate at mainly triple digit speeds. When it was time for a new rear I went with the PR4GT

·
Registered
2 Posts
I used PR5 on my old bike... Once these pr4 are worn I would definitely get the Pr5 again because of the wet weather grip.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts