·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone needs tires this time of year has been real good at
offering them up for less. Used to really like the shinko's and still do,
but when you can get tires like these for less ?? Got this from
J&P cycles but they are selling on ebay under a different name. Looks like they
may still have them in the 190/50 at pretty much blowout prices. Fast ship, and date
coded withing the last year. Less than Shinko's.

So far have have rode on these:

sportmax d207
shinkos 003, 009, and 011
T30
S21
ROAD 5
Pirellie Angel st
Q3
and now the PP2CT ( just holding it and the feeling is similar to that of the q3). Unlike the
angels and shinkos this should go right on. Anyone familiar with the PP2CT's? Supposedly older
tech but still reviewed as one of the best in class.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I've been using the 2ct's in 190/55 for years and I really like them. They are a great tire for the money. They heat up fast and have amazing grip through the corners. I don't get a chance to ride as much as I would like so when I do, I ride it like I stole it. I go through 2-3 rears for every front depending on how hard I ride. You will definitely be satisfied with your choice.

·
Super Moderator
1,256 Posts
I have the Pilot Power 3's currently on my 12. 190/55 size. They're great!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been using the 2ct's in 190/55 for years and I really like them. They are a great tire for the money. They heat up fast and have amazing grip through the corners. I don't get a chance to ride as much as I would like so when I do, I ride it like I stole it. I go through 2-3 rears for every front depending on how hard I ride. You will definitely be satisfied with your choice.
I'm looking back and wondering why these were not installed on my bike sooner yet feels good to have waited till now. Glad you liked them it's assuring to know.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now have maybe 2 weeks on the pp2ct. So nice. Wearing down quickly tho. After rereading the comments here found a pilot power 3 and for even less. Was really hoping the pp2ct would last longer through winter. Really good for these conditions, and superb in the high grip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts