Kawasaki World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Kaw Riders. I just wanted to let you know that Titax is now shipping our H2 Wheels. This is a completely forged aluminum race weight wheel. We are not a semi-forging or a rotary forged wheel like our competitors.. We exceed in load range and strength too. Our base wheel with Italian made NSK Bearings is $2000,...We also offer Ceramic Bearing that are specially made for us, the price is $2275. Going price for Ceramics is $400+ not installed.
Shipping is free and they will arrive to you around the 30 day mark depending on customs. All colors are the same price. I won't get to long winded here but please email me and I can answer all your questions at [email protected] Thank You, Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Titax Pictures. Rickey Gadson is also using Titax on his 600hp, Gen 1 ZX10R. The wheels are rated for 1600hp. Bare front wheel 6.1lbs. Rear wheel with bearings, spacers....10lbs...10.2...We also have fitments for your other bikes if you are lucky enough to have more than one....ha...Base price for most bikes $1850 until May.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Don,

I saw your reply. The front wheel took a while because of the throwback way they mount the rotors straight to the hub. Much like a 1989 ZX10. We use machined carriers. I just sold my first set to friend of Rickey Gadson's. We are doing a custom Green...A shiny metallic Green. I will be sure and post some photos for you. I know it's expensive to buy wheels. If you look at the competition they want a lot more. If anyone would like to know more please email me and I can tell you how we make them and the difference to the other options out there. We also make them for most late model sportbikes and most of the Kawasaki line. Shipping for most bikes to your door is 35 days tops. The Kawasaki Riders have been fantastic. [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts