Kawasaki World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a a flashed ecu,brock full system,bmc air filter, air shifter,block offs and cam chain tensioner. What else can I do to go faster without going in the motor? I have a 2016 zx14r

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a a flashed ecu,brock full system,bmc air filter, air shifter,block offs and cam chain tensioner. What else can I do to go faster without going in the motor? I have a 2016 zx14r
I have a stock 2018 and Ive been talking with Brock's people back and forth and to get the most hp out of it without cracking into the motor this is what I have come up with.
1. full brock exhaust . Im getting the alien head 2.
2. Brocks ecu flash by don Guhl.
3. power commander v with street map by brock.
4. Sprint race air filter. P08 f1-85
5. Brocks Alisyn pro drive 21 less than 0 oil and Petron plus. Or at least 0/20.
If you dont have the pcv and his street map then you are just loosing all kinds of power. Your post didnt specify if you did. Get rid of the bmc filter. Its just robbing you of hp as well. The race air filter I mentioned will get you about another 5 to 8 hp just by itself and its approved for street use. Using the oil and petron will actually give you another 2 hp. And I know people freak on this but Brock has tested this oil extensively and its perfectly fine for the bike. I run it in mine. Its about the highest quality true synthetic oil you can buy. The level of protection from friction is so much higher than anything else on the market. The company makes aerospace lubricants. The bike in stock form puts out about 193hp and about 118 pounds of torque. If you change to the items I listed above then the bike will make about 217hp and about 125 ft pounds of torque. Thats according to Brocks people and their R and D. That hp rating is a static result. Meaning that at highway speed the air flow through the filter is so good that you will pick up 3 to 5 more so you end up with about 220 hp. The only other realistic thing you can do is to replace the wheel bearings with Brocks World Wide ceramic bearings which will free up the wheel spin giving you maybe 1 or 2 more hp. All of this info can be found on Brocks website. He has several videos explaining all of it. This is my plan for next year if all goes well. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go faster at the strip?
Lowered + two step launch control and weight reduction.
Go faster at the road course?
Weight reduction + suspension upgrade
Go faster top speed for wide open stretches?
Add power (nitrous/turbo) reduce drag (mirrors, windscreen, tuck)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts