Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some really cool video yesterday. Did a couple of top end runs with the 12 and my buddy on his gixxer. It sure is amazing to be sitting on the side of the road when a bike come flying past at 180+ just a few feet away. Made me a little nervous. Anyway, I will post the video as soon as I get it converted over to digital. The bike is going so fast you can't really tell what kind of bike it is and the sound is awesome to say the least.

I'm not sure if it was the rev limiter or the speed limiter that kicked in because I did want to take my eyes off the road for more than a split second but it was reading around 185 on the speedo. I am geared 16/46, 200 rear tire, and the yellow box is set at 14.25%. I didn't have a GPS but I think that is pretty accurate. I need to slap the 18t front sprocket back on and try it again. With it geared so low, I hit top end like it was nothing.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Tease

Just like a woman. Tease the hell out of us and then don't give us any.HAHA There should be a law against that. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hang in there. I am supposed to get the video converted over to digital tonight. I then have to figure out how to post it. I'm working on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts