• B.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the links at top of Kawasakiworld.com need revision? A. below is what is invoked now. B. Is the suggestion (which the smarter people probably want).

A. ZX-14 | ZX-12R | ZX-11 | ZX-10R | ZX-9R | ZX-7R | ZX-6R | 500R | 250R | Concours14 | Z1000 | Z750 | Versys | Vulcan | KLR | KLX

B. 1999 Buell X1 Lightning Carbon Fiber Extreme | ZX-14 | ZX-12R | ZX-11 | ZX-10R | ZX-9R | ZX-7R | ZX-6R | 500R | 250R | Concours14 | Z1000 | Z750 | Versys | Vulcan | KLR | KLX

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
ZX12(lime green A1) on the left and a buell on the right(all though a later xb12 rather than the carbon thingy)

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
I voted B simply for CBX's creativity. How do you think of this stuff man?
I hope you donate your brain to science when you go to the great beyond. Ohhh the insight the human race would gain! :mfclap:

The World needs more CBX. You should be allowed to have 5 or 6 wives just so this Earth could benefit from your additional offspring!
(no offense to Debi, she'd still be your primary spousal unit!)

I almost wish the US was a monarchy, just so you could be KING :king:
You're a hoot, brother!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
ZX12(lime green A1) on the left and a buell on the right(all though a later xb12 rather than the carbon thingy)
oops, read through too quick the first time. I thought you meant the pics at the top and the suspicious absence of the almighty ZX12.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I hope you donate your brain to science when you go to the great beyond. Ohhh the insight the human race would gain! :mfclap:

The World needs more CBX. You should be allowed to have 5 or 6 wives just so this Earth could benefit from your additional offspring!

You're a hoot, brother!
Gawd Connman, now Mark's going to expect all of us to give him respect. LOL

·
Registered
767 Posts
Well maybe if there was a special area for said Buellment, the pictures would be confined to one area instead of spread all over.

It is pretty impressive how you think up stuff like this little man. You have got my vote

·
Registered
2,933 Posts

You're a hoot, brother!
+1 +1 +1 +1 and hard... as a rock !! :rotflmao: :crackup: :rotflmao: :crackup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
My vote is to change the forum name, in honor of our new king to:

1999BuellX1LightningCarbonFiberExtreme.COM

Hey Barb, when are we having our first 1999 Buell X1 Lightning Carbon Fiber Extreme rally?

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My vote is to change the forum name, in honor of our new king to:

1999BuellX1LightningCarbonFiberExtreme.COM

Hey Barb, when are we having our first 1999 Buell X1 Lightning Carbon Fiber Extreme rally?
Perhaps May or June 2011, I maintain.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I look at this way ......
This is a motorcycle site thus the links should be of motorcycles only :crackup:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Are we still talking about the gay blue fiber thing called a Buell ???

We are wasting valuable bandwidth !!!

MAB !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts