Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just wondering if there was ever something available, other than the double bubble screen, to lift the airflow a bit higher? The flow currently hits my shoulders, which is nice to keep a bit of weight of my wrists, but it then also hits the bottom of my helmet which makes it super noisy.

Thanks,
R

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks yorkie...it's an A1

Does the flip up screen make a big difference?

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I have a long flip up on my zx-9r C2 and love it as my full bagster sit just below and behind it, it also lets the bike slip through the air a lot quicker and easier. On the zx12 the Adjustable MRA screen is nice as it just brakes the air flow up over the screen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a drastic difference in the screen between the A and B models? Any reason the MRA spoiler won't work on my MRA double bubble?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Screens are very different between A's and B's, and I couldn't find a flip-up for my B so that's why I went for the MRA with the extra adjustable part.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Screens are very different between A's and B's, and I couldn't find a flip-up for my B so that's why I went for the MRA with the extra adjustable part.
I'm sporting a MRA flip-up screen but it came with the bike. Guess the more years go by it's more and more difficult to find accessoires from quality brands for a bike this old. I'll say MRA is top quality stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts