Kawasaki World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some help with my bike. I have a 2008 Concours 14. My TPM sensors for the front and rear wheels are needing replacement. I made a few calls today to get prices, and all I can say is WOW! I personally could live without them, but hate how the indication on the screen won't go away. I can't utilize any of the other features on my heads up display. I would be happy if there was a way to get rid of them altogether and the indication on the screen would not come on telling me the sensors are bad. Just looking for advice or a direction I can head. I would also consider fixing if there was a cheap alternative. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Me, too — 2008 Concours 14 - Love the bike!, but front tire pressure sensor battery went out, as it did once or twice before. Dealership now tells me I have to buy a whole new sensor unit for $460. I could swear I only had to buy batteries before. In general, I've had very good luck with this dealer, but I think the service guy I spoke to is new. Is this a ripoff?

PS - To add to the irritation, the shop is 75 miles away—

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.