Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_20201109_080038_987.jpg
2000 Kawasaki ZX-12R with custom turbo system. Full exh, no cut fairings (oem fairings in average shape for the year). High volume oil pan. Motor is otherwise stock with the exception of a billet clutch basket, hd springs, and a shimmed oil pressure relief valve. It made 167 stock and is now at nice safe 212 at 5 psi. The current fuel system is good for 350hp and the turbo will support a little over 400 if you decide to turn the boost up. All the tuning is done by flashing the oem ecu. No pc on the bike. Located in Canada but can help arrange shipping out of the country if required. Canadian buyer would be much easier. Price is 9kUSD so a Canadian buyer would be paying the equivalent in cad funds. The odometer reads 60670km or 37700 miles. Feel free to inbox any serious questions or to make an offer. Selling this as I don't need 2 turbo street bikes and would like to put some money back into a race budget.

Reactions: color me gone

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can take them off if you buy it lol

I have a 12 collection problem... bought this one while i was working on my black street bike so i had something to zip to work on... then decided stock was underpowered and had the means to do something about it lol. My black bike is essentially done with the exception of finishing tuning when we get some warmer weather, so i want to get back at the race bikes.

Reactions: Blitzkrieg2
1 - 6 of 6 Posts