Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all.....

Its that time of year again where I attempt to keep everyone happy and arrange the Wales meet.

Normally the meet would fall on or around the last weekend of May - However - Due to my niece being massively inconsiderate and arranging her wedding for that week and me having the logistical joys of getting me wheelchair bound Dad and partner to said event I'm having to look at different dates .... (I'm potentially going to have to drive 2500 that week!)

As per norm, I'll go with the majority vote for dates. Suggestions are the weekends of the following

18th / 19th May 2019
8th / 9th June
15th / 16th June

If everyone wants to go on the weekends that fall either side of the 28th May then I wont be arranging as I wont be able to attend - Sorry - Let the majority decide.

Mike

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
18th / 19th May 2019 MCN Festival at Peterborough that weekend so can't make it that weekend.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm enquiring the availability of the bunk houses for Friday 7th June Checking out Sunday 9th June

Confirmed so far

Me plus guest (Habib)
Dale
Smithy plus Wendy
Marion plus Dave P
Mark T
Brian
Shep
Graham
Dave B
Steve (Black ZX12R A1)

Ill be looking to secure the accommodation in the next day or two so please confirm if not already done so

If you would rather stay in a room at the Dragons Back then please let me know so I don't allocate a bed to you.

The plan is the same as the last few years arrive on the Friday night - drink and dinner /Saturday café brekie at the honey pot then a ride out that around Snowden - Back to the accommodation then more drink and food -Home on the Sunday

Link to the accommodation if you have never been before

http://www.thedragonsback.co.uk/

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
7th 9th june add me.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Confirmed so far

Me plus guest (Habib) - Room booked
Dave B - Room booked
Brian - Room? TBC

Bunk House
Dale + Richard
Dave and Wendy
Marion and Dave
Mark T plus Sean and Rob
Shep
Graham
Steve
Tony O
Ninja Yorkie

There are a few spare beds in the Bunk house if anyone wants to bring a fwend

I've requested the 12 sleeper and the 6 sleeper as there seems to be a few of us this year - Weekend of 7th June.

Plan is to arrive on the Friday night and leave on the Sunday morning

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me plus guest (Habib) - Room booked
Dave B (Redwon) - Room booked
Brian - Room booked

Bunk House
Dale + Richard
Dave and Wendy
Marion and Dave
Mark T plus Sean and Rob
Shep
Graham
Steve
Tony O
Ninja Yorkie

New guest Mick - TBC bunk house

There are a few spare beds in the Bunk house but filling up quick if anyone wants to bring a fwend

I've requested the 12 sleeper and the 6 sleeper as there seems to be a few of us this year - Weekend of 7th June.

Plan is to arrive on the Friday night and leave on the Sunday morning

Sorry for the slow response on the site... those that have me on Facebook your better to message me on there

Mike

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi all, I apologise in advance but I will be turning up on something other than a 12R after it was written off, but I do have a 12R T-Shirt.
Hey up Steve, what's happened with your bike being written off? You had an accident? Are you ok?

Oh and Mike, I'm sure everyone wants to know, who is Mick?

Cheers Dale.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey up Steve, what's happened with your bike being written off? You had an accident? Are you ok?

Oh and Mike, I'm sure everyone wants to know, who is Mick?

Cheers Dale.
No idea.... He's not got back to me yet lol!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Are you doing a Quiz mike? or anyone else? as I'm not this year. Do people want a quiz?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts