Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D just got back from Daytona this evening and had a very sucessful trip to the new kawasaki shop in town.. Bankstons Kawasaki & Aprillia..what a pleasure doing buisness with them :D i went in and told them about the problem and did not even have to take the bike apart ,they made a call to california and got the OK from kawasaki to order the parts to repair UNDER WARRANTY: PARTS AND LABOR INCLUDED... :shock: :shock:should be getting the call sometime next week to get the new parts put on.. ..whoo whoo no more leak!!!more to come when the new parts are installed....later...reddawg

·
Registered
464 Posts
BANKSTON'S

ALIEN HERE

Hey Red.. I am great friends with those guys in there and I would never bring my bike back to Daytona Fun Machines..

Andrew the parts kid, he is a incredible track rider and knows his shit!!

Please let me know if you are in town this week.

[email protected]

ALIEN OUT

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea alien,i have done buisness with DFM before and i must say that BANKSTONS is alot more customer friendly..i will never do buisness with DFM again...as for being back in daytona any more this week yesterday was the only day i could go up.. :evil: ..oh well maybe next time .thanks for the invite tho...later..reddawg :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts