Kawasaki World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Autumn at m43 last quoted me 42.00 shipped on new valve cover gasket best price ive found. Anybody know of better price. If not her contact is 517-925-8154. Not listed on there site so you will have to call

·
Registered
440 Posts
Autumn at m43 last quoted me 42.00 shipped on new valve cover gasket best price ive found. Anybody know of better price. If not her contact is 517-925-8154. Not listed on there site so you will have to call
:headscratch:

And yes thats a pretty good price

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K thx. Got my chick pick put up. Thinkn bout getn my painter to put that pic on my windscreen. Just leave the pantera out

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i believe m43 would beat that. anytime you find something call her and tell her site you found it on and she will price beat anyone on anything. everybody was telling me anywhere from 3500 to 4300 on rc spinner rims and she did them for 3000 shipped.

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
i have yet to buy a new one. clean it up, thin thin coat of ultra black on both sides. spend the money on go fast parts lol

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
i have yet to buy a new one. clean it up, thin thin coat of ultra black on both sides. spend the money on go fast parts lol
Your's prolly don't get a chance to get all hard as a rock with the amount of engine work you do....:thumbup: :nana:

I used ultra copper but yep...any RTV will work. The stealer tech told me NOT to use silicone on there as it could come off and get into the engine....but what do they know?....they want $270 just to adjust the valves!....that's not counting the work to get to them!:scared: :headscratch:

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
lol its the original gasket kawi put on it in 01. so what if it gets taken off yearly, its still old :p fyi kawi has a very very thin coating of clear silicone on the rubber valve cover gasket, im just cleaning off the old and replacing it with ultra black.
i use the same stuff on cases, oil pans, whatever cover needs it. except clutch, i use a cometic reuseable gasket there. rubber coated aluminum. hundreds of uses on them.

trick is to only use whats required and no more! i know a guy that ruined a motor with excess silicone filling his oil pickup.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts