Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the old girl's valves checked after 13 years and 20,000 miles today. All well within spec as were the throttle bodies. New rocker gasket fitted and MOT with no advisories. All for the princely sum of £170 which i thought was reasonable at Unity Road Motorcycles near Bristol.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Had the old girl's valves checked after 13 years and 20,000 miles today. All well within spec as were the throttle bodies. New rocker gasket fitted and MOT with no advisories. All for the princely sum of £170 which i thought was reasonable at Unity Road Motorcycles near Bristol.
Knock of the cost of the rubber gasket and the MOT and you are looking at under £120 for a valve check. I recon that's pretty good considering the effort involved with getting in there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what i thought Shep. I took all the fairing off and i happen to have a gasket that they used, so still good value in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

Hi There Mano,

Yea, I use Unity Road Motorcycle for tyre fitting and all bike Mot's,
A good shop to use, John is a 'sound' bloke :thumbup:

Thanx Dave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts