Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, thought Id get the ball rolling a bit earlier this year due to a change in jobs (No more night shifts to arrange things etc)

It also gives everyone a chance to plan ahead and book the time off.

Looking to book at around End of May Early June - Obviously people can let me know what they can and cant do.

As discussed at the last meet most of us were happy to try a new location - possibly staying near Snowdonia rather than in Brecon.

Let me know who's up for coming, dates and what area you would rather stay in.

The weekender will start on a Friday then everyone can head home on the Sunday.

One suggestion is on the link below
Facilities ? thevagabond

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm in Mike :thumbup:

Don't give a monkey's where we stay, it's all about the company and the ride for me :thumbup:
Couldn't agree more mate. :thumbup:

Count me in.

Can't say what dates are ok yet but we'll sort something.

Cheers

Dale.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was thinking about the starting Friday 30th May or Friday 6th June?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
:thumbup: great idea getting going early

I am In :crazyloco: I'll fit around the date as long as its fixed before Jan
that's when I set the dates for the year.

as for place to go as long as they have good food a nice bed :thumbup: a place to park my baby not bothered

just think about weather with Snowdonia though it can change a lot there
so I would say a little bit away from it

I didn't mind the old place either nice food when I could get it with out SOMEONE Cough eating for me:rotflmao:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm open to suggestions on dates if the Start of June isn't to everyone's taste.

Ill also look in to staying a little away from Snowdonia but still close to all the good roads.

Ill be looking for accommodation similar to the Castle Inn in Brecon, bunk house, camping rooms and a bar with good food.

Mike

·
Registered
310 Posts
I'm up for it depending on what shift I am on. Quiet happy with the Brecon place but not bothered either way. :thumbup:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Come on chaps, anyone else up for it?

I'm going to put some serious search time in to find a few options for a perfect venue to stay at

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mike yes i am up for it........again :thumbup:

Not a big fan of Betws-y-Coed......tends to get a bit busy at weekends. Personally i would stick with the Castle.....we always manage to cover some of the best roads in Wales:runaway:

·
Registered
75 Posts
afkan maybe i could hitch up with you and we could travel up there together or meet up with the rest id love to go on the ride to brecon

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool looks like we are starting to get to a decent level of interest.

Think it would be best to put it to a vote for accommodation.

Let me know if you want the Castle Inn, some place new possibly Nearer to Snowdon or not bothered.

Also let me know preference for camping, bunk house or own room.

Wherever we stay id be looking to do a decent amount of milage in some twisty roads simular to last year

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool looks like we are starting to get to a decent level of interest.

Think it would be best to put it to a vote for accommodation.

Let me know if you want the Castle Inn, some place new possibly Nearer to Snowdon or not bothered.

Also let me know preference for camping, bunk house or own room.

Wherever we stay id be looking to do a decent amount of milage in some twisty roads simular to last year

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
afkan maybe i could hitch up with you and we could travel up there together or meet up with the rest id love to go on the ride to brecon
Hi Matt.

Afkan, Tony12R and I normally meet up near Sidcup then ride in to London to meet big Jim on route to the motorway

The route and times etc will be posted up on the thread when they get decided do you would be more than welcome to ride up with us.

keep an eye out for updates.

Mike

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I don't have a problem with that Castle place. Good breakfast around the corner.
Maybe eat dinner elsewhere on Sat evening? Bunk room is a laugh and the "Battyboy" beer tastes alright!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts