Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.Was Looking for a used LSL kit. I now realize that that's not too likely to find one used with all the parts needed. May have to go new. I appreciate everyone's 2cents

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Shame just sold mine on fleabay didn't like the raised bars, I have long arms and prefer the lower standard position. Don't see many on fleabay, mine sold for £75 happy hunting.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hi all, I'm hoping to find a used Spiegler LSL bar riser kit for the zx12. Have done some research and they seem that they would be the best for what I need. Was thinking about heli bars but have decided against. Thanks to those of you that have replied thus far with heli bar leads. I appreciate it.

[email protected]
Honestly, good luck finding one of THOSE on ebay, especially since there are a number of different ones to fit different years (I think 3 or 4 different kits). :banghead: You'd need the used unit to come with the longer brake lines, longer clutch cable, bars, and risers too. I have yet to see one on ebay in the last year that I've owned my 12R (and I watch ebay pretty religiously).

All that said, I'm very pleased with my LSL kit and would recommend it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi all, I'm hoping to find a used Spiegler LSL bar riser kit for the zx12. Have done some research and they seem that they would be the best for what I need. Was thinking about heli bars but have decided against. Thanks to those of you that have replied thus far with heli bar leads. I appreciate it.

[email protected]

still looking ??

for the year 02 ??

i know 00-01 the same !
02 ------ all others

can take a look for you at the german zx12r forum !!!
uffigang
(woppi)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts