·
Registered
6,315 Posts
upgrades ?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to work out the details to pick up a clean A1. We'll see how it goes! :)

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
bout time you got a fast bike :p

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fate may dictate that I have to wait a while longer to pick up an A1...

I'll find something to ride in the meantime. :lol:

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
about time you got a nice bike :p

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
From the looks of the pic that seems to be an exceptionally clean and good condition bike! Well done :thumbup:

Does this mean a certain Ace Performance engine has found a new 'home' to fit in? or is this an entirely new project?

Don.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From the looks of the pic that seems to be an exceptionally clean and good condition bike! Well done :thumbup:

Does this mean a certain Ace Performance engine has found a new 'home' to fit in? or is this an entirely new project?

Don.
I think I would like to do only minor mods to this bike? Of course, that is what I always say.

Definitely not taking this one apart substantially, though. It takes me too long to put them back together, and I want to ride it! :lol:

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
it will be just like the Z1 900

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Of that is that green slippery stuff on that back seat, let the passenger know it's slick as snot. The guy I bought mine from had that stuff on there, and he said he took it off cause the wife was tired of damn near sliding off every time he hit the gas...:lol: I wish it was still there cause it looks cool. That's a good lookin 12....fastest color even...:crackup:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts