Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to make it short and sweet. I've been riding a ZX-11 since '96, then after riding a few times with my buddy (ZX-9) the 11 started to feel like a brontasaurus lumbering through our local mountain roads. So, as of February '02, I've been aboard a ZX-12(black and gold). WHAT A RIDE!! :D So, in short, I've been keeping a close eye on this site (at the top of my "favorites" menu) and will be posting my two cents worth every now and then.

Bert

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome bobster, this is a great place to hang out....stay away from rich and Markcbxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they are trouble, become friends with slvr, he is RICH!
Just playin....all in all, this is a very good place to have your questions answered.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Black and gold definetly seem to be the color of choice in 02. As far as a ZX11 lumbering the the curves, show up in the Black Hills next June, and Mad Mal will lumber his just ahead of you. :lol:

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Welcome Bert! Come on in, prop up ya feet and sit a spell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Bert

Nice to hear you got a Black Beauty.. :lol: :lol: same a mine

Richard

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Welcome aboard I'm the local pusher..... Need NOS... :lol: :lol: :lol: Its like a drug once you have the more you want it...

·
Registered
690 Posts
welcome

Hide your wallet!!! It took a while,but they finally got to me! :lol:
This site is the best. Enjoy.

Jeff

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Howdy Bert! Welcome to zx-12r.org.

How come it isn't Bertster??? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
King is the DR.... I'm just the local pusher..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The name's Robert

In reply to Blitzkrieg's question..... My mom named me Robert, my "good" friend's call me Bert, and my "jerk" friends call me Bob. Bobster33 is a user name that just stuck with me. It's a lot easier to remember one user name for all sites.

Bert :shock:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Welcome Bobster33,
Enjoy the site, just about everything you could need to know about 12's is in here somewhere. If not, then there will be someone in here that know or knows a man that does.
Regards
Ted :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts