Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fam.
My family and I are moving to the area and would like to know if any one can help us find a place to live. I'm military and I have three cars, three bike and a trailer that I need to fine a place where I can keep all my thing close by. If you can help please help my phone number is 912-nine8zero-seven five 5zereo. I only want to spend $1800 or less for a place to stay. I'm willing to talk to a realtor any time of the day. I'm clearing ft hood Texas and should be there by the fifth of December thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Hello fam.
My family and I are moving to the area and would like to know if any one can help us find a place to live. I'm military and I have three cars, three bike and a trailer that I need to fine a place where I can keep all my thing close by. If you can help please help my phone number is 912-nine8zero-seven five 5zereo. I only want to spend $1800 or less for a place to stay. I'm willing to talk to a realtor any time of the day. I'm clearing ft hood Texas and should be there by the fifth of December thanks in advance
You're going to be hard pressed at that budget. I was stationed at Ft Meade for 3 years. Spent the first year and a half in Laurel, MD which is right outside of base. Then my last year and a half in Greenbelt. I lived in the good/nicer spot of Laurel, but there are some run down parts. Greenbelt was an older neighborhood but descent. There are a lot of options of places to stay, best bet is to hit craigslist, rental sites, and like you said a realtor. Garage space is going to be hard though. Most places I was looking at didn't come with a garage. I rented a huge storage unit that I kept my tools and bikes in the majority of time I was there.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a Hibz I will pay more if the place meets my needs. I didnt like the ideal of a storage that I can't "protect" my bikes from thieves. I put to much time and love in these bikes to let anyone just walk off with them.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I hear ya. I had $60k worth of bikes and tools in mine. I used Mini-U-Storage. 24 hour access, but its gated with an electronic code. Whole place is under video surveillance, and the managers of the place lived on site above the storage units in one corner. That was safe enough for me. If thieves managed to get past all that, well that is what insurance was for.

Anyways, good luck on your search. Where you headed, Myers? Meade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts