Kawasaki World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Joltman, he came across a deal on a Muzzy full system and power commander... The thing looks brand spankin new, CF can, pipes arent even discolored yet and no carbon build up around can....the system and Power Commander ....ready for this ............... $400.00 YIPPPEEEEEE.......Sorry Blitz, not the Akro I planned on getting but cant pass up this kinda deal. It was actually kinda funny cause I finally was gonna order my Akro this weekend (finally got the money together) but oh well now I got some extra cash in pocket for something.....hmm new gearing maybe !!!!

Anyway the guy thats selling it mentioned something about how I should get it "Jet" coated...????.....he said it's about 60 bucks and can doit it in different colors if I wanted it... Any feedback on that guys...

Also, you Muzzy guys.Im gonna be needing a map for it, K&N's are the only other thing I have on it.....who can I get a kickin map from ??
Thanks guys :D

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Avenger, if you can stand to wait for the header, get the jet-hot coating. It will push that heat out the back and keep your engine cooler, and give a few more hp to boot. Only negative might be the CF can. The extra heat may break down the CF. Might check with other Muzzy guys on that.

As for the extra cash in your pockets, I have a suggestion. How about buying your fellow 12 riders some BEER??!! :p

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hey man, when we were at the BH last year, I got to see a clean Muzzy slip-on (that w/be Nedragr) and hear it, and I was impressed.

It looked good, and sounded great. Really throaty at idle.

It is louder than the Akra from idle to about 5k, no doubt.

I know the Akra's are pricey, and alot of times that is the deciding point.

You will be happy with it, I'm pretty sure.

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Do it !!!

I can speak for the bikes exhaust, but if it's properly, jet coating is the cats a$$. Alot of the guys on the TDR have had their ATS manifolds jet coated, it's real sweet and lasts well, typically seeing very high egt's has no effect on the finish. Compared to the turbos, that aren't coated, which get a sickish yellow color on the trucks that pull heavy loads. $60.00 is a bargain IMHO.

Scott W.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Sweet deal :D

Congrat's. Muzzy has very fine product's.

I'd bet Muzzy can E-Mail ya some map's also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts