Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Whats that black tube sticking out there? It's on the left side on my 12. Forget about the red tubings, it's my scottoiler. :p

·
4,208 Posts
Welll then have the guy who installed the Ohlins rear shock and Carbon fiber heel guards do it and stop wastin our time.......By the way Nice sticker on the swingarm....... :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I'd say that's the breather hose from the crankcase to the airbox, but in this case not connected.

Thats my guess.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Guys - This jet-wannabe is a jagoff, & he's just f*ckin' with ya!! My guess is he stuck the hose in the crack & took the pic just for grins...

lighter-jet... If I'm wrong I'll apologize... Till then: F*ck you very much!! :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry but I wasnt trying to post anything funny. Just gotten the bike and hell no experience in anything under the plastic. Thanks to the kind guys who bother to answer me.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Lighter if you are real and not Jet... We have had a troll problem with one that changes names alot and comes back jacking with people and or asking stoopid questions... So kinda understand it takes a bit to know your for real and on the up and up..... Great site other than the trolls...

Theres alot of hands on guys her like me... We just say take it apart and see..... Should be self explanitory after its apart...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts