Kawasaki World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
I think it is pretty funny that some people here continue to take shots at the 'Busa. It is probably, by far, the best bike ever factory engineered to produce speed. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I like when people like that brag up and down " I ride a badass busa" and all they do is roll around cruise nights and never get over 80 mph on the freeway. Owning a hayabusa or any sportbike really and doing that to it is like a nun having big ole hooters and a nice tight....nevermind. I'd love to see that slammed extended show busa get whooped by a one untouched, fresh from suzuki.

·
Registered
19,229 Posts
I think it is pretty funny that some people here continue to take shots at the 'Busa. It is probably, by far, the best bike ever factory engineered to produce speed. :thumbup:
Arguably maybe, but, unarguably it's the butt ugliest bike ever to have been made and will ever be made unless hell opens up its nasty smelly rectal cavity and craps out a turd with two wheels, I maintain.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Total Count of ZX12R's at the Springfield, MA Bike Night last night, Five. And tell you what,our green 12R's were'nt only head turners, but were also double takers. People were very impressed by our bikes saying things like, "I bet they bought them all at the same time." We met this guy from Connecticut that had an 02 ZX12R, talked for a bit, you can see him and his ZX12R in the pics of the Fugly Bugly. He rode over to where we were parked making it 4 ZX12R's in a row. Lack of lighting restricted my ability to take any pics of this epic event. But the twelve R's are out there.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Although the Hayabusa is without a doubt the bike to beat. That status comes at the price of being the most sought after by racers and posers alike. Unfortunately, there are far more posers in this world than racers... so this crowning achievement in motorcycle history often takes on the duties of status symbol rather than speed weapon.

No bike in recent history has been bling'd out and poserfied quite as much as the hayabusa. It saddens me to no end when I see people like this take a thoroughbred horse and turn it into a circus pony.

The worst part is that swingarm. I guess it's true, you can't buy good taste.

·
Registered
560 Posts
I laugh every time I see some crappy first generation Busa all done up like ass.

Those bikes are so played out, and in most cases have been in generations of the wrong hands.

Just the other day I saw one painted with black truck bed liner, and rattle can blue frame with overspray.

Heres my contribution to the ugly busa thread.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Arguably maybe, but, unarguably it's the butt ugliest bike ever to have been made and will ever be made unless hell opens up its nasty smelly rectal cavity and craps out a turd with two wheels, I maintain.
...I agree 100%. The hayabusa is one ugly mother fucker! I thought about buying one before the zx12r, but couldn't get past the front end. And with the newer style, the back end now is as ugly as the front.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts