Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not seen him around in a long time.

Anybody know what happened????

You Orange Grove riders know???

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for the inquiry. I have been reborn Bogus Dave (formerly Dave Bogue) on this new forum as of today. After a brief hiatus of three weeks, I am ready to resume discourse with the great unwashed of this esteemed body.

Update: Lee Hindle emailed me a couple of weeks ago that he had sent a step mother system to the Dyno gurus of Dynojet so they could make a map. This is probably old news to you Hindle afficianados, but does give me hope to maximize my power output in the near future. I have purchased a Power Commander 3R and it resides in my closet until I have the motivation (read money) and time to get down to the local yocal dyno to try some maps. It is my intent to try various maps (Akro, Muzzy, Hindle) and see what looks the best on the dyno.

On a related note, I had the 7500 mile service done at my dealer. Five hours labor. Only ONE VALVE was out of adjustment a couple of thousandths. Not bad for almost 8000 miles of hard riding. I also had the Muzzy block off plates installed at that time. I was experiencing backfiring at high revs when modulating the throttle around curves. The plates have diminished the problem, but it is still there. You may recall that I am quite rich at 9000 rpm and I'm hoping a corrected A/F mixture will cure the problem. I plan to hit the dyno this month.

I took a couple of Sundays off from riding, but last week I rode about 250 miles exploring some new roads in Central Florida to add to my play book. I expect to organize a ride this Sunday and I will fire off a report to you folks.

Best wishes
Dave
Dodging Hurricanes on the Gulf Coast of Central Florida

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome back Dave. Glad to hear all is well. Looking forward to some
Sunday night, umm Monday, I mean Tuesday reports :p :p :p

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Good to hear from ya Dave. I too enjoy the Bogus Sunday report. Better get started on this weekends report, ya have some catching up to do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Dave is back.

Dave is back! Yeeeaaah! Now I have hope that my Mondays at work will be filled with anticipation and then the thrill of reading the Bogus Sunday Ride Report. I have been missing the B.S.R.R. for quite some time now causing the Monday morning blues to trouble me for many moons. Maybe I will be cured next week.

Welcome Back Dave.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Maybe Dave should change his slogan from "More later" to "Report Later."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts