Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks bro!!!!!!!!

my girl likes it!

maybe a flame job for my booger greem EXTREEMLY fast machine!??

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I would talk to Steve... Safe4now He had one done in green already I believe... I would have his guy do it does an awesome job...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
green fire burns hot bro!!! didnt you never take no chemistry Bro?!

she likes the rippid green decals too!!!!

she likes other stuff i caint tell you guys... :shock:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Just my quick little "cause I went to school to paint" even though it doesn't mean anything.....ghost flames would have to be the same color as the bike....the whole point of GHOST is that you can't see them unless the light on it is just right. Just imagine those flames painted in a metal flake only with no other color...you wouldn't even know they are there unless you really looked. Class dismissed

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
:( :( :( if you all havent heard,safe4now needs a new paint job ,he had a little mishap with his bike..check "for sale" section on the board:( :( :( later..reddawg :oops:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hello guys.. you are making a guy blush with all the attention... J/K
I had my green one done, 1st w/ " Ghost Flames " a nice pearl, bad azz
flames, but NO ONE COULD SEE THEM!!! My thought was that if I was spending that kinda $$ I wanted people to SEE THEM !! LMAO..
I ended up w/ a really nice 2 color Candy Apple Green (dark) and a lighter
shade pearlized ( is that a word? ) green that just ruled! I do not know which looked sweeter. too bad I didnt have time to take pixs before.. well ya know. < rollin neck around, popping > Anyways... Yes, I had a slight
clearance problem while running a Porsche the other night through some construction < F--king Hi-5 project > andyways... when letting off
from 150 or so... the entire bike lost power < like you hit the kill swicth>
but it wouldnt restart. when I got to the side, I looked under the bike and
the left side plastic was loose and the rearmost section was completly broken and touching the ground... the center mounting bracket and
plastic on both was GONE and a large crack seperated the left side down underneath and to the one vent ( in the purple ) The only good thing is that it didnt get into the red < Flames > at all, but the bad is that its
not attached underneath... Plastic repair comes to mind... but I dunno
And tonight WAS the last Street Night at Ennis, its high 40's here and
I was gonna show up a bucnh of shit talkers... Maybe I will take 238's advice and take those side panels off and lose the seat, etc... hmmmm..
we'll see.. pixs to follow... ( Rich keep and eye out for an e--mail)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts