Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You got pulled by the police doing 100mph , just interested as to what the outcome would be in the USA.
I got pulled and it has cost me £750 that equates to $1175 and banned for 3 months i was expecting a ban but not such a big fine the sheriff must be wanting to go to barbados on holiday me thinks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I WOULD NEVER EXCEED THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT,AS I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. 100 M.P.H.........YOU R A WILD MAN! :lol: :lol: CW

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I'm with CW, I never exceed the posted speed limit. 100mph!!!! Damn, that's like the speed of sound or something ... doesn't your eyeballs suck back into your skull at that speed??

I say you're lucky saltire that they didn't put you under the jail! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
I'd like to lay down and carefully lean over the earth's edge and see what's on the bottom side.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I could hit the nitrous an be launched into the Atlantic ocean or something I don't dare speed...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
100mph!!!! I thought you slip into parallel universe at that speed!!!!
You one crazy guy!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Doesn't the sonic boom blow all the windows out of the cars you're passing? Thats why the hefty fine to pay for damage left in your wake!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
We's a bunch of lying MOFO's you know..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mind i forgot the american ones are slower than the european bikes, if i remember kawa restricted the usa 12s so they can cruise with all the hogs.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
saltire said:
Mind i forgot the american ones are slower than the european bikes, if i remember kawa restricted the usa 12s so they can cruise with all the hogs.
Thats why we juice'm...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Serious Reply to your question

ALIEN HERE

Here in the states the Motor Vehicle laws are a bit less stringent then over there across the Atlantic.. Here a 100MPH ticket would land you a fine of about 150-200 Bucks and depending on the speed limit in the zone you were in about 2-5 points on your license.. Now if you do 100 in a 30-50MPH zone that could land you in jail for Wreckless Endangerment.. If you do not pull over in timely fashion that could be construed as Felony Evading and that gets nasty :twisted:

ALIEN OUT

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Europe is the whole reason the 12 got neutered before it ever was released. :evil: Not to mention the 186 mph limit. Europe is also where all new cars are neutered to 155 mph.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
My God....look at all the peps lie around here........."I dont speed", "I follow the posted speed limit signs"....blah blah blah......yeah right....and if you do all what you say, why do you own the fastest production bike on earth for hmmmm ???? Maybe buy a slower bike for that like say a Buell or even a Busa !!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OutsiderZX12R said:
. Europe is also where all new cars are neutered to 155 mph.
Only mercs,bmw and audi are restricted porsche ferrari ect go as fast as they want no restrictions.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
i got ticked in ormond beach fla. on my old zx11 about ten years ago doing 101 in a 35 and ALL i got was a $400 ticket..i will just say that i got VERY VERY LUCKY..even tho i was set up i still very lucky that i did not lose my license or go to jail on that one...later..reddawg :oops:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Green12RPilot said:
Wow.. that's a bit harsh. Were you passing a school bus at the same time or what?
No was in a 60 mph limit early morning and next to no traffic just a police patrol car hidden at the side of the road :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts