Kawasaki World banner

What would you do?

• Ride the 12 with the busted ugly-ass cowling anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ride a Buell that nobody wants.

• Ride a big-ass Wang with the radio jammin'

• Stay home and think of ways to bash Richard before he scheme's up something about you.

• Say, "Piss on it" and just stay home and get liquored up.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's just say your right hand lower cowling on your 12 was busted all to shit and you wanted to ride tonight. What would you do?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
How the hell did you bust your cowling????

Oh, BTW, its $330 from Mr. Ayers... :wink:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Ride it but how'd you break it..... Were your friends here you can tell us.... :lol: Ride it naked tell everyone its a 600..... Spank them way hard... Wait thats les fantasy again... sorry...

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How'd I break it? See "ping CBX MARK" originated by CW98CI for the details. It was a ZMAC!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Them thar 0 MPH crash's are tough.... I thought I was the only one who could pull that one... :lol: Remember my ) mph highside I caught hell about..... Damn the luck....

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I hated riding mine after a 15 mph lowside and everyone asking about the shit! :evil:

i got it fixed and then made up for lost time. 8)

PS: several CrownRoyal sessions in between... :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I drank Highland Mist scotch at midnight last night after I checked out everything. I got in bed and Debi said, "Does everything you touch turn to shit?"

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just rolled over and went to sleep because it's true. I've broken shit my whole life. Growing up, my brothers hid their toys from me. I've broken more desk computers, laptops, printers, keyboards, etc, than anyone else at my company. I even once broke the elevator and got several people stuck for over an hour. I've broken the gate in the parking deck twice, once trying to run (on foot) under it, the second time ramming it with my Jeep. I frequently snap the law mower starter cord in two. I break at least 2 softball bats a year. I could go on for hours. Yep, I just rolled over and didn't say shit.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah, here's another good one. Back when I was around 20, I was playing golf with a friend. I drove the golf cart up a steep incline. I'd let off the throttle and let the cart roll back and then nail it. The front would come up about 2 feet. After doing this about 5 more times, my friend jumped out right when I nailed it. This lightened up the front too much. The damn cart looped. Well not exactly a full loop, but, enough to turn over. Since we had our clubs strapped in the back of the cart, I managed to snap or bend most of them.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she still loves ya Pal.... :D

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I rode mine for a week or so with no lowers on it at all. We had just changed frames and I wanted to make sure everything was good to go before buttoning her up.

·
Registered
311 Posts
go ahead and ride mark, depending upon the quality of story you dream up. the better the story the further you should ride.

example? i was attempting a fast and furious move, just when i pulled out from under the trailer of the semi, the force of the wind (at 200 mph) scuffed the fairing. :lol: i'm sure you have the idea.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts