Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at getting some rear sets, I love the Harris adjustable but they are pricey! What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've got a pair of Woodcrafts on the way this week. I'll let you know how they are when I get them on.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Here in Dominican Republic, the racers make like a piece of aluminiun scuare that attaches to the chasis and it has a lot of holes placed in a way that the stock one can be placed in any position, then they weld a piece to make the concetion more long.
Benefits
Save money, a lot
It has (the ones that I have seen) at least 5 positions.
Why the money you save can pay a good teaching class form an expert. And improve.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Marcos, you a pic?

Marcos, can you post a pic of these plates that would help us make them?
Mucho gracias!
TB

·
Registered
254 Posts
Got my Woodcrafts in and installed. Installation was a snap and took about 20 minutes. Craftsmanship is great for such a low price set of rearsets ($280). They are extremely light weight and look great. You lose your rear brake light, but they sell a kit for $18 that hooks it back up. I'm not too concerned now, because I rarely if ever use just my rear brake in situations where others need to know that I am braking. They place your feet one inch up and one inch back, enough for good clearance, but not uncomfortable. Shifting is slick as glass now also. Overall, I am very pleased with them. :D :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
post some pics of the woodcrafts

·
Registered
254 Posts

Here's the other side. Got to ride today, and must say they are a big improvement over stock. I like em.

·
Registered
254 Posts
East,
Thanks, yes they are 1 and 1. They don't change the riding position too much, and I think they make a big improvement. They are SO much lighter than stock also. :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how much money?

·
Registered
254 Posts
MyNinja, I paid $290 to my door for the complete set up. If anyone's interested, pm or email me and I will give details.

·
Registered
183 Posts
linkage

Did the Woodcrafts come with the linkage rod for the shifter? Was that price including the Woodcraft brake and shifter levers? I'll warn ya on the shifter lever since it doesn't have rubber insert - if you grind it on the ground it'll become a sharp edge and eat the toe pad off your boot in no time. But if you rarely visit the track it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Lacasa, that price was for everything, linkage rod and both levers included. The only thing not included was the rear brake light kit, which is another $18 or so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts