Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of hids for my bike haven't put them in yet but thinking maybe I should go LED, Was wondering what everyone else is running Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,233 Posts
I use Philips Xtreme Vision +130% H4 globes

·
Registered
114 Posts
I use Philips Xtreme Vision +130% H4 globes

Same here. I’m still considering either led or xenon. I’d really like the purple glow. Not sure if led would even fit with the heat sink in its back having inner cowling there as well.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Had HID's on my old B1.. bright as day.. don't remember brand or rating but they were a cool blue color. All the bits fit behind the fairings, just had to get a little creative.

At night they lit up the planet.. kinda spoils you being able to see.

Here is the color:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I use RAINBOW XTec, just because they stand out a little more, and they tend to make car drivers look twice.

I don't often ride at night, but if I did, Id swap them for the usual H4's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought Xenon Projection lights from amazon that is meant for a car . I built them in, took me a few days . Needed to run a line direct from the battery to make the xenons ignite when I use my Standard light controls. At night I can see very well and the lights throw very far ahead .

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's the windshield?

The head lights look trick, although no high/low beam (?). What really caught my eye was the wind screen with the spoiler at the top. What brand is it? Where does one find them? Looks like a nifty touring farkle.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
MRA touring screen, sorry it’s not an MRA one.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just fitted LED lights bought from a british site on ebay easy fit simple instal was done in about 30minutes they are a great improvement to the standard lights

1 - 15 of 15 Posts