Kawasaki World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
King...sorry to hear you won't be piloting the NOS beast. I hope Dave gets the job done. Even more importantly..I hope the ZX12R kiss some serious ARSE!! :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too but as long as the bike is there and does good and we have fun that is all I'm concerned with. Life is too short to stress over it I let Kawi do that heehee.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
BAMmono12r said:
King...sorry to hear you won't be piloting the NOS beast. I hope Dave gets the job done. Even more importantly..I hope the ZX12R kiss some serious ARSE!! :D
I think you may have meant "Kicks some serious ARSE!!" not "Kiss" :lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The event is nov 8th weekend at Gainesville.

My shoulder has been a problem since the accident in March they are going to remove some of the shattered clavicle and try to repair some of the torn tendons. After almost a year of suffering and almost getting addicted to percocete I'm glad they made a decesicion. Hopefully it is a success then they can do my elbow, knee, and hip which I also broke and torn tendons in. Time for a new body but my 18 year old son won't give his up guess I'll have to take it while he is sleeping heehee.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not supposed to be riding now, but I'm like a dog that just got hit by a car right back out on the road. Die hard 12'r I guess pain killers and cruising for me till they open it up then I imagine at least a couple hours before I ride heehee. The doc says limited use for 2-3 weeks becuase they are cutting and doing whatever to the tendons, he said if I stress them premature it will be a waste of time because they will tear again. Hope it works is about all I can say for now tired of being sore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts