Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
From feet up -Worn no matter the temp, no matter the month.

Black -Redwing ankle boots
Black -Redwing socks - 2" short of hitting my knees
Black -Harley brand sweats with the flames down the legs
Black -Pro Club tall/heavy knit/long sleeve/t shirt
Black -Carhartt overalls
Black -Levi denim jacket
Bates -Custom leather jacket (made in 1985) Zips up over the overalls
Black -Bates lambskin gloves
Bell -Helmet
Crystal -Balls

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Usually sneakers, heavy jeans, leather jacket, gloves, hermit. If riding with friends for a long ride or fast ride I take out the leather pants that zips to the jacket, boots, Joe rocket full gloves. Jacket is padded, pants are padded.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Pretty much the same, Helmet, gloves, jeans, tennis shoes, and generally 2 shirts, one short one long.

Oh and apparently a giant flashing sign that says "pull me over" :crazyloco:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Sidi boots with ankle and shin protection.
Armoured, Arlen Ness 2 part leathers or armoured Rukka Armax textile kit depending upon weather.
Sidi armoured gloves.
Arai helmet.

I often wear kit more valuable than the bike. I can replace the bike, I can replace the kit...............:thumbup:

When you've been down a motorway at 80plus MPH on the front of your crash helmet and leathers and walk away you know you spent money wisely. My kit has been absolutely FUBAR twice and I would never ride without it.

I won't preach to those in sneakers and T shirts, but it's not for me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
It really depends on the weather conditions and what kind of riding I'm planning on.

Usually, Shift Racing Fuel Street Shoe, Jeans, Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 Leather Jacket, Joe Rocket Atomic 2.0 Motorcycle Gloves, Scorpion EXO - 1000 Helmet, and if it's raining I'll wear Frogg Toggs Cruisin Toggs Rain Suit.

If I plan on going stupid fast... I usually go naked. :thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Leather jacket, riding pants, boots, gloves. Even if I am just riding 5 minutes down the road.
Most accidents happen within 5 mins of home!

Neil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts