Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forums dead I guess seems like one or two of us post something every week or so... wheres all the action at now?

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
I live here, so this is the only board I really check... Sorry to be so little help...

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Yeh I visit here a far bit. Has it's moments, but yeh it's pretty quiet.

When you get to my age quiet is good. :tard:

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
Been a member less than 3 months, has a total of 6 posts.... whining that it's dead here? :rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
If you mean the ZX14 forum then it might be dead...long live the ZX12 forum that's very busy I always pop on and read / reply several times a day & catch up with what's going on and who's spending their money on new stuff etc.
Go to Bikeland maybe once a month ?.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It's not what I would call an extremely active forum...even in the 12R section. Compare this forum to any other such as suzukihaybusa.org, bikeland.org, psychobike.com...even Landracing.com has many, many more new posts and topics per day.

I can come here and see that my post to a thread is still on the front page...three days after the post!

The 14 section is dead, the 10 section is dead, the racing section is dead....etc.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
It's not what I would call an extremely active forum...even in the 12R section. Compare this forum to any other such as suzukihaybusa.org, bikeland.org, psychobike.com...even Landracing.com has many, many more new posts and topics per day.

I can come here and see that my post to a thread is still on the front page...three days after the post!

The 14 section is dead, the 10 section is dead, the racing section is dead....etc.
Generally speaking, it's a quantity vs. quality issue in my eyes. BTW, if anyone wants more activity in their "forum of interest", they can post-up.

"Active" is also subject to interpretation. Many of our members just read & don't post.

Just my $.02...

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Generally speaking, it's a quantity vs. quality issue in my eyes. BTW, if anyone wants more activity in their "forum of interest", they can post-up.

"Active" is also subject to interpretation. Many of our members just read & don't post.

Just my $.02...
Well, uhh...there is no practically no quantity in the 14 area. I am one of the few people who post t(here). Since everyone apparently just reads without comment...it is not very rewarding to post.

"Active" to me means exchange of information....

I don't know what you guys can do to stimulate interest, but this site seems like a fading star, unfortunately. I know it is not just me with this opinion; I remember when things were pretty active over here.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Well, uhh...there is no practically no quantity in the 14 area. I am one of the few people who post t(here). Since everyone apparently just reads without comment...it is not very rewarding to post.

"Active" to me means exchange of information....

I don't know what you guys can do to stimulate interest, but this site seems like a fading star, unfortunately. I know it is not just me with this opinion; I remember when things were pretty active over here.
O.K., point taken... :tard::tard:

I don't poke my head too far out of the door here, so I haven't seen other 14 forums... From what others tell me, I think our forum is generally more mature & respectful than others... Like everyone else, I would like to see more traffic here, but I'm not sure what folks are looking for... Personally, I feel like bringing the "Archives" back would help quite a bit (& not just in this forum)...

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
O.K., point taken... :tard::tard:

I don't poke my head too far out of the door here, so I haven't seen other 14 forums... From what others tell me, I think our forum is generally more mature & respectful than others... Like everyone else, I would like to see more traffic here, but I'm not sure what folks are looking for... Personally, I feel like bringing the "Archives" back would help quite a bit (& not just in this forum)...

Archives and tuning goodies (info) that were on the old .org site would be good,

maybe in time they will be back, I have heard a rumour!!!!!

Thanx drp.

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
...maybe in time they will be back, I have heard a rumour!!!!!
I've heard the same rumor, & I have faith, but damm!! :puzzled::puzzled:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
Bikeland.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
i am active over at Bikeland under Twista,, but not being able to PM has me over here on the 12 boards more of the time.....

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
I would agree with a lot of what Warp is saying.
BL has tons of good info on just about every bike but lacks some info on the 12, this site has the most comprehensive info on the 12 anywhere - but lacks helpful info on the other models. Just not too much "model diversity" here. I'd guess at least 80% of the traffic here is for the zx-12. (totally understandable since this was "zx-12r.org" for what, 8-10 years?)
The model diversity will come with more traffic. May take a good long bit of time, but it will eventually come.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Carpet cleaning service. I am about to call this home unit I can get my own website or something.

Here comes the tech troublemaker, not troubleshooter. And if I get booted off here, maybe find me on YouTube. "PAzYearazzUP" will be my Tag name. Underground my whack, I cannot have fun under the sun waiting to die laughing? I can make movie so I do not ruffle feathers they watch parts of the human anatomy get all upset.

I'm about sick of the clowntowning no one wants to play helmet war games. LettUSe Party! And look out for disear bum, being this is one more site on the, "Man'till they throw dis bum out. So, what's the rumor? Peer Pressure? :nana:

You know I've hit my head just one two many times. Football ain't got nothing on road rash, tell me about grass stains on your, Kneekeys. :loco:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts