Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a little info on my dilemma. I recently purchased a 2006 Z750S. Got it for an amazing deal I couldn't pass up. I'm not a huge fan of the engine showing and want to make it a little more sportier. I love the way the bottom fairings look when I look them up on google. Only problem is I cannot find any place that sells them in the United States, every seller is from UK and they do not ship to US threw online orders. I contacted a few places and waiting to hear back but there HAS to be a place in the US that I can get a bottom fairing. I've researched for hours and hours and can't seem to find one though, so I've come here hoping that other people have been threw this issue and can help me out.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance and God bless!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Have you tried
Kawasaki Parts Home | Cradley Kawasaki
It another UK company called Cradley Kawasaki in the UK.

I got new OEM lowers for a 12r . They are a Kaw main dealer.

I often buy parts from USA as I cant get in the'UK usually takes around 8 days with customs being the biggest wait.

Often I find companies nervous with first time deals on a card.
Many US dealers prefer paypal as theres some verification.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, but I already have a belly pan that I got off eBay for a decent price, I'm looking for a fairing to cover the engine/radiator .. It's more of a "side fairing" but everywhere I do find them people are calling them "lower fairing" that's why I put that in my post. I appreciate your input though. Thanks !

There are many different style belly pans and bikini fairings. Just Google "2006 kawasaki z750s belly pan images" and follow the links.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=2006+kawasaki+z750s+belly+pan&rlz=1T4GGHP_en-GBAU649AU649&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkg72pmavKAhVCfaYKHfGADXAQsAQIGw&biw=1280&bih=620

Ebay is full of different options. Use a search "belly pan".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for your input ! I checked them out and they don't have any aftermarket accessories for anything under a 06 and barely have anything for Z750S .. I appreciate it though ! I actually found a USA dealer that can order the fairing that I want from the UK and have it shipped to me. Just placed my order! Thanks ??

Have you tried

I often buy parts from USA as I cant get in the'UK usually takes around 8 days with customs being the biggest wait.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, thanks for your input ! I checked them out and they don't have any aftermarket accessories for anything under a 06 and barely have anything for Z750S .. I appreciate it though ! I actually found a USA dealer that can order the fairing that I want from the UK and have it shipped to me. Just placed my order! Thanks ??

Have you tried

Hope this helps.

Thread bump.... where did you get the fairing I am looking for it right now.... 2005 z750s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts