Kawasaki World banner

Where to buy 08' Z1k complete fairing kit?

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Motocopter 
#1 ·
Hello all Z1k Riders.Recently i bought a 08' Lime Green Z1000 . More like heatscore green. Besides painting it, has anybody come across a website that sells the complete fairing kit. I like the green but it attracts too much attention in the way of the law. Occasional pull overs are getting annoying and it;s definetly a bike you can't forget. I've waited for this bike forever but the only colour available was the green. I think i've searched the whole web for a kit but i have not come across a site that sells one and rarely do you see them on ebay. Any help would be appreciated.....before i paint it black.

Thanks

#2 ·
It's funny, I was after the 2009 candy burnt orange fairing and passenger seat from Europe, for my white '08 Z1K, but can't seem to get a hold of a dealer much less one willing to send one to me in the US of A. So, are you close to the US border to where you could simply order the white or black from a dealer? Wait! Will places like cheapcycleparts.com or bikebandit.com send US OEM parts you in Candada? That would an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.