Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Thats Typical...Theres nothing we can do to stop that, except never bring our vehicles back to the dealer!!!...The manufacturers cant do anything about it either...The dealerships bullshit the main office and they standby the dealer!!!...Just one of those things!!!

CrotchRocket

·
Registered
311 Posts
mustang

i always worry about driving customers cars, i wonder how her situation will turn out.

should make these service departments think twice about who they let road test vehicles. :lol:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I feel for the owner of the cobra and hope the grease monkey get what he deserves. :evil: .
But I noticed that the thread had been closed, then their dan (like our easy) reopened it due to the volume of views it was getting. I just asking here but If anyone wants to have me work on their bike, I promise to drive it like hell then brag about it on this board. The more views the more money the sponsors will pay expecting more purchases from more people hearing about them and provably better discounts for members.
So bring me you bike I promise to treat her with the care she deserves. :lol: And post all about it. We could make this thing huge!

·
Registered
561 Posts
:shock:

then followed by:

:evil: .................... I have worked with many dealerships for the past 10+ years and most recently worked with BMW. Talk about having to control yourself... and 40+ techs... M5, M3, MZ3(supercharged-mine),745,
etc... all killer cars compared towhat most of teh techs drive themsleves. BUT, I can tell you that there usually is a VERY strict policy re: driving
clients cars.. and I am sorry to say inthe past 3 years we have had a couple incidents.. anyways.. Find a dealer ( Advisor ) and get to know them.. ask to meet the tech or their best tech and take a ride with him...
tell him what you expect, then slip him a $20. and I can only tell you that you have only great things to look forward to... it works, ive been there
both sides.

Steve

ps F--ker @ the Ford dealer got what he had coming and should be happy that he didnt do any jail time ( unauth'd use of a motor vehicle )

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey

hey do any of you guys know what the final outcome of the situation was/is? anyway i sure hope they rape that guys balls for that. WHAT A DUMBASS for postin that. hehehe :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I've stayed silent on this one, until now.

First off, I hope the lady that owns the Cobra takes his ass to the cleaners, has his job, and tells everyone she knows about what happened.

Second off, She gets a new Cobra. She should go hard on this one, because she will win.

Third, the idiot that posted needs to get a job as a Wal-Mart greeter.

He doesn't have the intelligence to be dealing with hy-po machines, and worse to trash a vehicle that doesn't belong to him.

Thats against the vehicle lovers code of ethics.

And number one, this idiot was SOOOOO stupid, that he posted all the details on the Internet???

He deserves what he gets. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The part that was so f----ed up was "if I break I will just have to fix it... And get piad lol"

A$$ hole :x :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts