Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whooped a 2 gen piped and pcv BUSA real good today with my 14r

On the great river road.we just did 2nd gear 4 grand roll on gear banging.Several times.I let him get the hit and was blasting by him before the first shift then walked him easy.He just kept saying that thing is fast....Then I whooped another black 14r with 2 brothers pipes.1 st gear roll on.when I pushed the button for 2nd gear the front tire popped skyward wot and i was fucking gone................

·
Registered
990 Posts
Untill suzi brings a new busa the 14 is the king.But it doesn't matter,the r is 1000cc bigger so it isn't a faster bike,it's a bigger bike.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is,but it isn't considered an achivement if has more cc's or nitrous or turbo or what ever.
Apples to apples.
bull shit. the 12r would power past the first gen busa but they were and still are in denial about that..Now the 14r just kicks the livin shit out of their 2 nd gen....too fucking bad............

·
Registered
990 Posts
bull shit. the 12r would power past the first gen busa but they were and still are in denial about that..Now the 14r just kicks the livin shit out of their 2 nd gen....too fucking bad............
We know that,stop
We don't care what others say,stop
Don't brag when you're 100cc bigger,stop.
The 14 is the king,stop.

·
Registered
577 Posts
So... the 14R is king but bragging about it is frowned upon.

I usually assimilate abstract concepts readily but this one befuddles me.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I `ve got victims all over this state.I will continue till i get bored with it......NNOOOOOTTTTTT

·
Registered
990 Posts
So... the 14R is king but bragging about it is frowned upon.

I usually assimilate abstract concepts readily but this one befuddles me.
The lion roared upon each animal."you're the king" every animal said.
The lion roared upon the elephant.The elephant coils the lions neck with his trunk and breaks his back on the ground."Why did you do that??" said the lion.

"Well,i had to make a point",said the elephant.

The 14 is the king.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts