Kawasaki World banner

World's Fastest Ninja 250

29K views 182 replies 18 participants last post by  Racer X 9623 
#1 ·

#5 ·
#8 ·
Man, I 160 all day long. WOT's another 40 mph when the wind changes tune... Don't you love it? Of course I'd eat your cheese paper. Even at my age, I'm gonna hang it out like it's 1999. LOL

#9 ·
I got $5.00 that says I'll win.

#11 ·
deal.

#14 ·
Thanks fellas. I should still have a little more left in it without dropping any signficant coin...but I think like my 12...I'll get to a point where yes its relatively fast but you're near an edge of performance you can't cross unless you know how to teardown and rebuild a motor or have some spare money/motors available. And since neither apply to me I'll just make do with what I got. The little 250 is honestly kinda stupid goofy yet almost addictive fun. Its ok for what it is, kinda a scaled down 12R. Sorta...

Wonder how a 250 with a 12 motor would do? H rated tires, skinny forks, flimsy chain and that squared bodywork. Fuckin A if a 250 ninja had a 12 motor it would be like a ghost. You'd swear to all of your friends you saw it whoop the SHIT out of a Busa...and like a ghost no one would ever believe it. Fuck that would be a hoot.

A.

#15 ·
12 motor in a 250 frame...

#16 ·
LowBlue, Thanks!

You know what they say, ship, "The best can be beaten." I didn't say it, I just think I can do it. Already 3-steps on ya and I can't sayshit!

1. I got Air.
2. I got WATT.
3. I got Chew Covered!

#19 ·

#20 ·
ship? I have 7 questions for you. Care to answer one of them? It's theory to see if you qualify to go fast or you are just, "flukefast."

1. What is back pressure? Basically, in 25 words or less.

#21 ·
And, Ship?

Right now, those lines walk one step after the other. Your theory, your practical thinking out, your concept, your abstract; Better flow like 4-Strokes or we are going to have fun with WOT you say before I ask WATT is up electrically, you present theory in the absolute walk a fine line or it's = :crackup:

It's open book so no one cheats! LOL

#22 ·
I'm a fluke buddy. Its only luck, no skills at all. Carry on buddy.

#23 ·
That's what we are determining here. Use as may sentences as you like.

What basically, is back pressure?
When we rev the engine more we are gaining more air and fuel to make it happen, correct?

Seems like your luck is running out, I keep adding lists of flukes. You're stalling answering and that is more to point out she was all about luck. Now, we have theory here and to go fast, do you need theory or luck?

This is racing as in a head game. Worse thing you can do is turn around and look back, someone might be gaining on you and oops, you left an opening. Now, don't go crying to tech or the monitors we get too close for racing.

I had this guy come crying to me I passed his azz way too close but those are cigars of luck on his part thinking, no one would sneak a pass like that under him. How dare he complain about close racing. You're not like him, are you?

You're the won that threw up the 'speak english' and if you can speak it... You didn't see WOTie saw in [your video] is hee-haw-hee-haw! I have Ali bye the proverbial(s) right out the gate.

:crackup:

#24 ·
Nah, he who asks the questions controls the conversation, and you ain't no shotcaller buddy.

If you wanna run me, run me. If not, thats fine.

Later,

A.

#25 ·
I'm not taking away your records where no WON can, get it?

Nah, he who asks the questions controls the conversation
The only think controlling that tune is the book calling the "ABSOLUTE" shots. And if you do not see it, do not roll that wheel down if I show up I run in FLUKE settings forever and a day.

and you ain't no shotcaller buddy.
I only call the shots on the TPS. I am no tuner, I keep telling Brock that.

If you wanna run me, run me. If not, thats fine.
We are running full tilt the flag has dropped. This is called head game and I got game so bad you cannot run on the same page as the FSM. I asked tuning Q's like the 7-UP's. And how much can you walk the 7-UP's if the old college professor of physics has yet to cough up the answers over at tumble weed corvette central or center or dead centerdidie nail the professor right out of the dorm me tore me another subject dead in the water. We do not seem to be on the same page is why.

Later, A.
Later for you! :rotflmao: I think the book won dis round you throw that "speak english' back in your face it. I've been ranting tech for who knows how many years you are still buying elixirs in theory.

Pour in a can and my cylinder walls will seal witdishit. :mfclap: I got maxtonmiles of smiles. And what is this control stuff if I ask a simple OTTO question out the rear end. :puzzled: It's called, bench racing and we should be on the same page but he who sneezes wee zizzzzzzzzzzz.

#26 ·
Skip the foreplay dude, you wanna race me or not?

A.

#28 ·
No buddy, not technically, not spiritually, not mentally.

Actually.

Do you want to actually race?

A.

#30 ·

Does this [photo] look [old] like I am getting passed or dies it look like there is room? You go 200mph for a few seconds. I see high mph, lap after lap. Do I have a few seconds for you? D'uh!

If you like, I have the time, you transport bike and rider to said few seconds. Your Dime$! I come for your trophy.

#31 ·
Your definition of HIGH mph is subjective. What you consider FAST others would consider SLOW.

What is objective is the subject line of the thread: World's Fastest Ninja 250. And you can spare me the whole back in the day blah blah blah. We're here and now. I did the run on 1988 technology but I don't feel the need to lean on that as a crutch if I didn't go as fast as I wanted to.

You aren't the only one who's been on a race course.

Keep on fishing buddy. Like I said you ain't no shotcaller. If you're calling me out you'd run me on my terms. And since the subject at hand is World's Fastest come out and prove something.

I got my records so far, all on stock pistons, crank, rods, & compression. So there's a lot left on the table. Don't talk me to death with inuendos and theoretical banter.

Come out and race me or move on, its really that simple. Go drop a little coin on a cheap beater ass Ninja 250 and lets see what you can do. Relatively minimal investment....go slap on your 18 air filters and lets see what it does. But you won't. You'll sit here and keep trolling.

A.

#50 ·
....go slap on your 18 air filters and lets see what it does. You'll sit here and keep trolling.
Ship, I was thinking about that 18 filter comment and it hit me about beating on a beater. You see my secrets exposed and I am giving them away as if you had the wavehose to do damage.

If you've noticed, my beater is probably more well preserved than yours, mile for mile. My secret is to have less score marks caused by microns entering at a normal rate is your secret.

See, you did not see my 18 air filters all protecting said wall and now your wall against my wall. Again, you are welcome to my wall finish I hold no secrets you know damn well I want your bike running as good if not better than mine so when you lose, it is not the bike.

That is my little secret to you we match parts for parts ASS IF! You see how you rolled that shitowpile out the back of the trailer? And like I said, if I show up, my middle name is trophy chumping your wall X's 18 of 'em! LOL

:clap: :rotflmao: Shepootee on your whootears! It's like tune me up your crankcase and wall factor and I am giving up the ghost like you had a chance? :king:

Just goof'inn your world, shippy :loco:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.