Kawasaki World banner
141 - 160 of 183 Posts
Do I have the 4-strokes of a two stroke means you cannot exclude any of the 4 strokes down to 2 cycles of strokes. EWwee get the clue there?

Then show me how a 2-stroke fires off without 4 variables, cupcake? We changing the variables back to cupcakes like you started out? LOL. I was full on WOT on the 1ATMO out the gate lapping the poor guy. You want more, come get it, we click to endurance racing my specialty.

max, what is this know everything? I open a shop manual and it says how to repair. That is it. If I know everything, blame the book pick a page. That is how shebootees.

I never left a bike unrepaired (I handed one off), I was not up on the electrics as I am now and I would still be lost I hand a bike over it was too simple in the 20/20 and there you go.

I left no customer stranded on my rack.... sans me chasing a bad solenoid. That means, 2 and 4 strokes up the ying yang for 3 decades getting paid to kick your ass I waste that paycheck racing bike to DNF. So?

And not too many comebacks if they were my fault, they were found out not to be my work. Thus the paycheck not being burned as in times money and here is the same bike back on my rack? NoT! Or I would not last long. Would you hire me I fuck up day in day out?

max, what is this know everything? I open a shop manual and it says how to repair. That is it. If I know everything, blame the book pick a page. That is how shebootees.
you seem to know everthing hubz but when it comes to performance you are better off keeping your mouth shut+ if you want to keep this shit happening you are best looking before you answer

I never left a bike unrepaired (I handed one off), I was not up on the electrics as I am now and I would still be lost I hand a bike over it was too simple in the 20/20 and there you go.

I left no customer stranded on my rack.... sans me chasing a bad solenoid. That means, 2 and 4 strokes up the ying yang for 3 decades getting paid to kick your ass I waste that paycheck racing bike to DNF. So?

And not too many comebacks if they were my fault, they were found out not to be my work. Thus the paycheck not being burned as in times money and here is the same bike back on my rack? NoT! Or I would not last long. Would you hire me I fuck up day in day out?
don't get paroniode mate

yes hubz we all agree you know every thing in your own mind but you still can not answer questions because you are 1 fucked up person have you had a stroke??????????
You are telling me to ride backazzwords and I am wording up on your rear end like move out day way!

HOT Shebootea coming through!

Bring on some answers. I bring you the question.

don't get paroniode mate
It's called confidence. You bring up paranoia. I bring up background like you think I made this up. What is the paranoideal out in left field? Must be you in the assumptions once again.

Stick with the yes and no so we do not get all upset you need to tell me I need 2 and 4 stroke skills when I raced both cycles and d'uh, had to make them last and not blow up, hello?

If you want paranoia; yes, how about you come in leading the race and now I can't find your electrical problem on bike and who lost the race? You or me know knowing to push me away and time is running out on your trophy you have no clue where the 14.7 is to begin with.

So, you are fluke tuning? Maybe I still fluke tune, but damn! 44 websites that are 1Atmo clueless we cannot discuss same page out of a book of repair? How come I have an empty rack?

How come?

Because darn! The book is always right. Whoever made that bike sure knew what they were doing and even wrote up all the problems to look for. Well, not ALL. Hell, not even most! You are lucky with, some. The rest you better swing it shetootee and call the shots yourself.

Think I'd listen to you, max? Not! Think I'd listen to some other 44 website whacks they are not on the same code page as the FSM and I'm paranoid? LOL

You are telling me to ride backazzwords and I am wording up on your rear end like move out day way!

HOT Shebootea coming through!

Bring on some answers. I bring you the question.
the problem is hubz you DON'T answer questions you keep making up your own ones with your own mind whitch is hard to comprohend

I follow the abstract. There is no other point to follow.

You want YOUR old-man think is what I think. I won't go there. It's not in the manual. You want any other answer, there are no other 3 amigos than fuel-spark-compression.

You heard my answers, but refuse to listen. There is not fuel-cupcake-compression, you and your world think it runs on cupcakes as a variable and where is the spark when I ask a yes or no?

...with your own mind whitch is hard to comprohend
No, max. I am comprehending manual and now will explain in easy terms how complex that manual is to figure out. I can't explain half the book. They just give you surface abstract and do not give up too much even though they could fill volumes before you could get to the bike repair is where I went to.

The shit they will not tell you is where I went and now how can I explain that to you? You have to follow me first with the qualifier question:

Yes, the engine fills no matter what, 14.7 psi on the valve close you cannot capture more air but plain old air that is in the non running exhaust pipe or as if the engine never started, it sucks in and neutralizes out to 1 atmosphere as if nothing happened like it didn't start. Is it at 14.7 in the chamber with a valve open on some stroke. The pipe has no hot gas flowing and pushing whatever was spent out the pipe. Yet, there is no movement you can see with the naked eye unless you saw fog move in the air then yes, the ex-pipe is also at 1 atmosphere.

No, there is more air in there because... And now, max, I have no clue how you can push more air into a N/A unless you turbo it or add blower down the chamber and that would have to over take the vacuum fill and keep forcing something behind the normal suck of the N/A to add MORE air. So, as you say no, you are saying I have no clue where or how to add more air into a N?A short of asking you to take over and explain why you said no?

There are only two questions to one answer. Is it yes or no?

Yes to the 1atmo
No to the 1atmo it's more air in there.

Choose. :eek:hno: For all the marbles and a free trip to Disneyland, all expenses paid buy I don't know who? This just sets you UP like a bowling pin you get it wrong.

I can't believe you guys are still playing with this troll and his "14.7" pressure. Nevermind that is the accepted number at sea level.. with no vacuum or pressure pumping applied. Just ignore him and he'll eventually wander off...

I follow the abstract. There is no other point to follow.

You want YOUR old-man think is what I think. I won't go there. It's not in the manual. You want any other answer, there are no other 3 amigos than fuel-spark-compression.

You heard my answers, but refuse to listen. There is not fuel-cupcake-compression, you and your world think it runs on cupcakes as a variable and where is the spark when I ask a yes or no?
hubz do you know anyone that comprahends.may be you should i can't spell and i don't give a fuck but every thing that comes out of your mouth IS SHIT you have NO idea what the fuck you are on about hubz have a look back and you will see that you are fucked up you DON'T know shit so fuck up you fucking retard do as i saID

max, you just relax now. It's been a good race. You we're weak out of the box. It is what it is. Now, you go back and re-read concept that walks as it talks. I spell worse than you but guess what?

It still says you are somewhat clueless to high performance concepts. Porting is a speed event change not more volume you cannot change. And would you just study the video. It explains volumes. Without knowing the first number you need to x the y of fuel, take a breather and walk away from it so it sinks in.

You are just upset, it makes a lot of sense but you cannot connect the dots yet. The secret is to reread me over and over. She is there for the taking and see how no matter how many secrets I give you or shippy, you may never catch the $hebootie at the end of the rainbow.

holeshot, you need to prove I misinformed the group. Yes or no?

Because you are just one more that is in the way. Either add to the speed event or add more to the bore. You know, I think I can guess what camp that is, holeboy. Bored hole in max's head he is a learned man if he grasps the two differences.

Hole, relax. You come trolling in here and do not contribute one thought about getting past 200+ and leaving these guys in their wake is to wake you UP to the 7-up, wake up itsay new day.

"Say, Vince, oh looks like we gooona pboundose boys days, HA, Vin?" 'WOTeveers.'

This is brag vs. brag'inn writes. I call fluke and now if you guys continue to argue I am wrong about the shop manual, then, man you will PAY at the dealership they do not start your bike with a cupcake and then the factory district rep has to gasp looking at you roundies all smeared with MORE FROSTING!

:rotflmao: <<< Why do you think this icon is here? Just for you the troll? EVery post you make has nothing to do with a record run and now you are trolling as if I can knock some compeetissue in ship's face as if he owns some record for how long? Someone will come take it away.

I doubt you could. Show me your kennel papers so we are all on even greasy tracks and now who has the rider for said numbers? Should I prove it one more time the bets can be beaten?

I am no tuner. I'll pump you dry is more like it. I have a tuner that knows plenty. Plus, he knows your bike pretty damn well. That 250 shit is all underground shit could I tell you stories the rags don't print.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.