Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have or know of a Corbin seat and bar risers for a 2000-2001 model 12? I've toyed with selling the bike because she is a bit rough on me after a couple hours... but really love her otherwise. Hoping these upgrades might do the trick.

I'm in DFW Texas. Thanks gents! My email is 71rcode @ gmail.com

·
Registered
290 Posts
Does anyone have or know of a Corbin seat and bar risers for a 2000-2001 model 12? I've toyed with selling the bike because she is a bit rough on me after a couple hours... but really love her otherwise. Hoping these upgrades might do the trick.

I'm in DFW Texas. Thanks gents! My email is 71rcode @ gmail.com
Ive got a corbin gunfighter for my ‘03 12R. Never been used. Sitting in the box it came in. You can have it for $100 plus shipping. Im in california. If you’re interested, message me and i can send pics..( im not sure if the seats are compatible between years)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey that's very kind of you my friend. But I pulled the trigger on ZX14AR a couple days ago. Hopefully one of the other guys can use it. Thanks again man

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Ive got a corbin gunfighter for my ‘03 12R. Never been used. Sitting in the box it came in. You can have it for $100 plus shipping. Im in california. If you’re interested, message me and i can send pics..( im not sure if the seats are compatible between years)
I would like to take a look at it , if you would like to send me some pics. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts