Kawasaki World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

First off, thanks for reading my post. I am looking for a full aftermarket exhaust (header, mid-pipe, and can) for my 08' ZZR600. I'm interested in finding an elusive Muzzy system but will settle for a Yoshimura, Hindle, or other system. So, with that said, if you have a system or know of system for sale, I'd greatly appreciate you dropping me a message with the info. I have already covered the most of the obvious places like Craigslist, eBay, and some other forums with no luck. I am still hopeful that I will find a good solid lead to a leftover or used system in excellent condition.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Navjag,

Not sure if you are still interested in a full Muzzy system but I have one, circa 2004 for my 2000 ZX6r (later rebadged and sold as the ZZR600 when the 636 came out, I believe). Perfect condition, barely used. I took it off as I thought it was too loud and caused a bit too much attention for me as I don't ride like I used to! If you are interested, I can send pictures. I am in Baltimore but can ship. It deserves a good home as it hasn't been on my bike for 10 years. I put the stock one back on.

Alastair

1 - 2 of 2 Posts