Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a mint condition stock ashtray/fuel top cover, please send offers (pictures if possible) by PM and include price with postage to Portugal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe i explained it wrong, i want one of these (the B part):

FYI, at a local Kawasaki dealer they cost less than 50 USD.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, thanks for helping a guy out (sigh), didn't think it would be hard to find a stock one with all the carbon freaks out there (and i am one of them).

Would appreciate some serious answers though...

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
$37.65 from Ronayers.com. Shipping might sting a little though.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
i have one youy can have for free,, just come and get it! im in NY
the problem is your 5000 miles away wanting a $20 part,, cmon dude?
i know they ride over there also!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not that many 12s around here, it's one of the reasons i like mine so much, either way i have bought less expensive items from even farther away...I do understand the problem with the shipping costs but don't pin that on me, blame USPS :)

Thanks for the help though, but i think i will just buy a new one at the dealer...

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Not that many 12s around here, it's one of the reasons i like mine so much, either way i have bought less expensive items from even farther away...I do understand the problem with the shipping costs but don't pin that on me, blame USPS :)

Thanks for the help though, but i think i will just buy a new one at the dealer...
Glad we could help.

·
Registered
267 Posts

remus !
wait !

i will take a look for you at ebay - germany !
if you want ?
tell me

·
Registered
25,299 Posts
Would it be possible to find parts in Spain?? Not sure how many 12s there are in Portugal, but Spain might be a better bet...

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I'm looking for a mint condition stock ashtray/fuel top cover, please send offers (pictures if possible) by PM and include price with postage to Portugal.
I just picked one up from Fleabay for $6 plus $4.95 shipping....here is another one eBay but for $24.95

Eric (nunukiii) can hook you up....just reply to his email or PM him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts