Kawasaki World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Yellow Box raffle will be for people that have their payments in by Nov 1 morning. If people can not get the money to me before Nov 1 we will miss the Christmas Delivery date.

The Yellow Box is a must for all ZX-12R's, it will even raise your electronically limited 2001/02 ZX-12R's by almost 10% on the top speed and still maintain accurate speed. All ZX-12R's unless you have gone to 18/43 gearing have inaccurate speedo's, if you have gone to a 17t you are even more inaccurate.

Pass the word around.

Thanks,

Easyrider[/img]

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, the more orders the better, so far the orders are falling short. It may be tough to offer all the bike colors with the current orders.

If you know of anyone that may want a shirt or cap let them know now, so that they can get in on this. This could be the last order for Silver and Red Bike ZX-12R shirts. I may have to move to the newer schemes to keep people happy.

Thanks,

·
Registered
294 Posts
My order is in (I think) email me and call me anything you want if it didn't work...

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your order is in, thank you.

We just need more shirt orders to make up our minimum quantities.

The Red Bikes on White shirts are running very short, I may have to move them to Red Bikes on Black Shirts if people are OK with that.
We need orders for 5 more Red Bikes on White Shirts

The Silver Bikes on White Shirts are running very short, I may have to move them to Silver Bikes on Black shirts if people are OK with that.
We need orders for 8 more Silver bikes on White Shirts

We I need an order for at least 12 caps of one color.
We need orders for 7 more black caps, we only have 5 at this time.

We only have an order for 1 white cap so that may have to be moved to the black cap order.

Thanks,

Easyrider

·
Registered
83 Posts
If i double my order do i win the Yellow Box. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish I could give everyone yellow boxes, but I only have one to give at this time. :cry:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Hey Dale, I'll spring for a couple more shirts. How do I revise my original order?

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just send me another order with the complete total and I will ignore the previous order.

When you enter your name add, "delete previous order" after your name.

thanks,

Easyrider

1 - 17 of 17 Posts