Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this Lamborghini and I have never seen a real one before... I went to take some pics of it.. It was an Alpine edition.... I was taking some pics and the guy with it came out... He opened the door nice guy and let me snap a pic... I said I like to race you joking of course and he said with what? I said a ZX12 with nitrous... And then he said you would wax me.... Felt kinda good.... AWESOME CAR though....

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cresson Texas.... I'll post pics in a few minutes after this post...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know if we was at a place to open it up or not... Didn't know my way around down there..... Heres some more pics... Its for sale in Dallas I thing at Exotic car world.... Had a D tag on it...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I liked this Porsche too but don't know what model it was.. But it was Turbo...

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Showboat cars.

Seriously.

I mean sure, if your Mom or Grandma died and left you a cool mil, and you want to blow 1/4 of it on a car??

Give me a real, affordable car with perfomance.

My M3 was the car I'd buy again, if I just wanted to go fast and not try to impress people I'll never know or care about... :roll:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With that car chicks would make you take the pussy like it or not.... :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Boys, boys... A car doesn't get you laid.

There are more lonely guys driving Porcshe's than Honda's....

Wisdom. man...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
blitzkrieg said:
Boys, boys... A car doesn't get you laid.

There are more lonely guys driving Porcshe's than Honda's....

Wisdom. man...
If your in a Lamborghini it sure doesn't hurt... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
468 Posts
i'll go out on a limb here and say that a good driver in either one of those cars would clean us up on the corners...of course, on the straights and long sweepers it's another matter altogether! :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
A Porshe 911 Turbo is my dreamcar...but i guess my broke a$$ will keep dreaming about it cause I'll never be able to afford one and worse yet...fit in one :lol: .

·
Registered
561 Posts
Working here at Porsche/Audi, puts me right in the middle of some really fine cars! My fav. to date ( here ) has to be the GT2... 197mph top speed... ( Hey, wanna go run up the tollway with me?)
pixs to follow. 8)

S

1 - 20 of 21 Posts