Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only left that has the mighty 750 ? , have 2 of them a 90 & 00 and a turbo GPZ .

</p>

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
You could race the 90 in vintage AMA class :idea:

fast light and made to corner. 8)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zx7r

I've still got the ol' warhorse / greenmonster .Mine's an 1996 green,white
and purple one . Still fun to race around on and pretend to be Eric!! :lol:

If you're not breaking the law you're not riding!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
I rode my 90 for 1 year in Germany, then brought it back to the states, roadraced it for 3 years, restored it , now its just a GOOD lookin conversation piece. 8)

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Bought a GR/Wh/Bl brand new in 90. Traded it for my RG500. Very nice bikes. In 96 bought a hold over 92 7RR model with 77 miles on it. What a torture rack that was!! Would love to be able to get ahold of a 90 ZXR 400 from England. Exact clone of the 750's, but just 3/4 scale

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can pick up the 400's down here Nedragr, I allmost bought a 93 zxr400 for $1700 us, with 8000km on the clock!

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
A ZXR 400 in country here with a title and licence will run you a good $5000. That's if you can find one. There are ways of getting them in, but it's always a roll of the dice!! Hoping someday, the market will open up to the smaller cc sport bikes, and they'll be imported.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, i don't have the 750, but my gpz900 is close to it. I bought it from a charity auction in Bulgaria, for one of our brothers, who needs a special treatment because of motorcycle crash. The engine hadn't been started from 5 years, so i didn't really think that i will use this motorcycle. But i managed to start it, and it was looking good so i started its restoration - changing all the liquids, cleaning the carbs, fixing some little problems...I spent less than 1000$ for the repairs and now i am riding it. I can say that i am really suprised how comfortable and good bike this is. I am really forced to ride it now, cause i broke my another bike, but still i like it very much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi I'm new on the forum, I ride a 1998 zx7r with almost 60k km on the clock..I own her since 2003..and I have no wonder of changing her with a newer bike, I love her and she's the only bike I rode in the last 3 years that make me smile every time I rotate the gas handle..

now I'm away from home due to my job, but as soon as I come back, I'll post a picture of her..bye!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts